To Megan and Ben on the birth of their little girl, Annabel Lee!!!
To Amber and John on their first year anniversary! (Dustin and I remarked how
we couldn't believe it has already been a year...it seems like it was just yesterday that I was bouncing a colicky baby all over the church while Lara screamed her head off during the wedding...*sigh*)To Rachel and Josh on getting married!!

While Lara went to a babysitter's during the wedding, she joined us for the reception. I think this picture is an overall good representation of what our life has become. Very special indeed.
Lara, of course, was very well-behaved throughout the reception, and signed "please" frequently when she kept trying to take my food off my plate so I had to move her hand away.
Lara can take pictures now, and this is one that she took at the wedding reception.
Lara is at Grandma's tonight for her monthly sleep-over. Tomorrow, I plan to hit the stores and do some shopping! Whew, it's nice to have a break. Lara's had a great week though, we've all been having a lot of fun.
Well, we hope you are all staying warm and that you are enjoying the Christmas season so far! If the bills are adding up, the house is too cold, the drive is too slow, or the Christmas songs are getting boring...well, just take a look at this cute little face. 
No comments:
Post a Comment