Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the dentist...

I took Lara to her first ever dentist appointment this afternoon. No reason why, just these days, mommies are encouraged to take their children when they are around a year old; some parents take their children earlier than that. I prepped Lara for it for a couple of days beforehand, yet when the dentist came in and put on his gloves, Lara immediately started saying, "No, no, no." The dentist did not do anything more than count her teeth, and she calmed down when she realized nothing bad was happening. Lara's teeth look really good so that's that for her. While mommy got her teeth cleaned, Lara got a tour from the denist's assistant and received some prizes.

I do not know why Lara put her sunglasses on this way...

Lara and Macy made some Xmas cookies today. I don't know if you can tell, but there really is a cookie under those sprinkles.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks very pretty and the cookies very yummy!

Megan said...

Did you anchor your tree to the wall? Is that because of Lara or the kitty? :)

Jennifer said...

i never thought about anchoring the tree...though i think it's pretty snug back in that corner.

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...