Monday, March 16, 2009

***

I've been writing and re-writing this blog for days now. I am too tired to keep my thoughts straight enough to really write anything that makes sense. So let me just do this.



1. Lara is doing great with potty-training. She has to be in panties all the time or she will not care/be lazy about going potty. She does really great, but still no progress on pooping in the potty. Right now, I am taking it one step at a time. Our process now is that she will usually tell me when she needs a diaper for poo-poo, then she will go sit in the bathroom until she's done. Eventually, we'll move to sitting on the potty. But that is the rule: she has to go sit in the bathroom.



2. Lara likes thin mints.



3. Lara will sometimes pack her backpack with toys, put it on, and say, "Otay, bye!! Time for choo-choo train! See you later!" (Since we took the train to Chicago.)



4. Lara had to sit in time-out today because she threw a Lego block. I am super duper crazy strict about throwing toys when Macy & Lucas are over. I have had to crack down hard on this, and that has to go for everybody.



5. Lara painted a shamrock today for St. Patty's day.



6. Lara continues to do well with walking and standing unaided.



7. I went to the Hearts @ Home conference on Saturday, and it was really nice. Got me a book about starting a mom's group. Plan to kick it off in the fall/winter here in Atlanta. Daddy and Lara hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the day.



8. Pregnancy symptoms generally include indigestion, tiredness, slight queasiness, and leg cramps. I have 9.5 weeks to go. Dustin has been amazingly helpful around the house and all is going well. I go in every 2 weeks now, and continue to get normal reports.



9. Ummm....Lara is super cute.



10. Lara did her make up this evening.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...