Lara had physical therapy today. The PT was happy with Lara's progress, and I am pleased to report that we have reached almost all of our short term goals.
This also means that I can no longer have pretty things on my coffee table and that Lara thinks standing in her crib is a great deal more fun than sleeping in it. It means finally baby proofing my house, soothing bonked heads more often than usual, and cleaning up lots of messes.
But it also means that Lara is progressing at a steady pace, working very hard, and is a lot happier because her body is starting to work the way she wants it to.
Lara's muscles were stretched and pulled in therapy today, so she is finding it a lot easier this afternoon to do what she wants, and go where she wants.
I would love to stick her in her PNP for the rest of the day though. Now that's it happening, I am not ready!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
No comments:
Post a Comment