Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the weekend.

I haven't checked in for a few days, so I thought I would briefly say how our weekend went. Lara is feeling much better, and I think a night with Grandma and Grandpa really made her feel even better. She spent the night in Homer, and Dustin and I spent a couple days eating out, shopping, seeing a movie, and hiking. A big thanks to Lara's Grandma and Grandpa!!

Lara is in a much a better mood, but we are still praying to see improvement in Lara's muscles. Very discouraging to see this regression, although it's fairly normal to see a regression when babies don't feel good. She also got a measles-like rash on Sat. which I am blaming on a vaccine reaction. But she came home Monday night with it completely gone. I am now off to wash Lara's toys.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...