Friday, January 11, 2008

Down came the rain..

And washed some spiders out and now they are crawling around my house! Okay, so only a couple, but still. Spiders are gross.

We play a game sometimes at supper time where we say, "Goodnight." And Lara will put her head down on the table like she is sleeping. She'll sit like that patiently until we say, "Wake up!!" Then she will sit up fast and hit the table with her hands. She enjoys it quite a bit and it's a good way for us to try to teach her how to use both of her hands simultaneously. One time (just the one) she said "wake up!" herself and so I decided that Lara is way smarter than me.

I have decided that I need a toy box, to minimize on the mess of toys that is all around my living room. So if anyone knows where I can get a big but cheap one, let me know!!

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...