Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BTW

Team Lara has raised $320 so far! I am not sure we are going to make it to $700 in a month, but that's okay. You can still help us out by visiting our page. The walk is April 26 at 10am (with a get-together following), so let us know if you are going to join us.

I've started another blog called Miscellaneous. I don't type there often, but it's nice to have a blog where I can talk about other things besides the baby.

Also, if you know nothing of babies, understand this:
They get into everything, but mostly that of which they definitely should not! (I.e. the file cabinet that contains bills, the cabinet in the bathroom that contains medicine.) They also mostly like to go where they should not (i.e. the kitties' litter box). Despite that they have huge boxes of toys, they usually only like to play with things they should not (i.e. a bag of batteries, mommy's purse [I now have a missing credit card]). They don't understand why they cannot crawl on the back of the couch or why they cannot play outside on a cold and rainy day. If you are over one day and cannot find my daughter, just follow the individual piles of messes as they lead you down a path to the litter box.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...