Last night, Lara found a box of brownie mix and tried desperately to open it, saying, “Snacks. Snacks.” She threw a tantrum when realizing she was not being successful. Lara basically says snacks now for any food. When I am in the kitchen cooking, she comes in and says, “Snacks?” “Yes, mommy is cooking some snacks.”
Earlier today, Lara started crawling funny…she kept sticking her bottom in the air to walk on her hands and feet. I am not sure ho
w I feel about this. I can’t tell if she is trying to get up into a walking position, or if she’s just being silly. She is doing better and better at walking with holding one hand. Her PT says I need to do this with her as much as possible. Walking like this will open the door wide for walking independently sooner rather than later. I am just afraid that cognitively, Lara might be asking, “Why will my legs not move the way I tell them to??” “Why can’t I stand up?” Well, she will get it eventually. She is almost always up cruising along everything, so she is always working on balance and walking, whether she knows it or not.
Such a silly baby!
Earlier today, Lara started crawling funny…she kept sticking her bottom in the air to walk on her hands and feet. I am not sure ho
Such a silly baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment