Hello, Everyone!
I'm very seriously thinking of making my blog private...I'm not sure I like the idea of having all these pictures and videos of Lara all over the web. SO, if you would like to continue reading the blog, please send me your email address. An email will be sent to you that will allow you private access to the blog once you login. I have a feeling that we might lose a lot of readers by doing this, but we'll see how much response I get. Send me your email address to brownajah1@gmail.com.
I worked outside of the home today...I sometimes go down to the elementary school here in my town to do some subbing. HOW I survived working full-time as a prekindergarten teacher, I will NEVER know. Anyway, Dustin doesn't work on Tuesdays, so this worked out great for us. Dustin did an amazing job being a stay-at-home dad for the day!! I came home to a clean, vanilla-smelling house (he even mopped the kitchen floor). He made us a delicious supper of twice-baked potatoes and steak. My husband is the bestest!!
BTW, if you'd like an update on my extremely unfortunate ear problem, just take a look here.
No comments:
Post a Comment