Friday, June 27, 2008

Okay...

Lara and Daddy are at physical therapy right now, and I hope to hear a good report. I sent her off with her paci in the event she decides to be super uncooperative. I realize this is a bad decision, but therapy is important, and you gotta do whatever works. Lara only uses her paci for naps and bed, but we've been seeing a growing attachment to it lately. Sometimes she'll come out of her bedroom with it stuck snuggly upside down in her mouth, and she will refuse to relinquish it. If she sees it lying around somewhere, she'll ask for it, and if I say no, we get a tiny tantrum. SO, we're thinking it might be best to get rid of that paci altogether.

We've still not heard if Lara's braces are in yet. I am secretly hoping Dustin comes home with them today.
I went in for a check-up to my ENT, who assured me my ear doesn't look gross (after awhile, though, she said, "Yeah, it does look pretty gross back there" referring to my stitches area). I had my head wrapped in a scarf so noone could see! She told me it had been a big cyst and it was everywhere. My next surgery is in 9 months ("it won't be as bad as this one" she said) to either gut my ear if there is more cyst, or put in a new hearing bone, if there's not.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...