I thought I would post this to prove that I am, in fact, pregnant. My size is deemed "perfect" by my OB.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
3 comments:
I think you look fab! Who's telling you you're too small? Besides, is there such a thing as "too small"-pregnant or otherwise? :) What's that saying...you can never be too rich, too skinny, etc?
a lot of people just say something in passing. i don't look very big, etc. and so forth. which i don't really care, except that now that i waddle when i walk and am having a hard time putting on my socks, i want a little credit!!
You look great, Jennifer, and I really like the blouse you are wearing! The best news is that you are feeling good so far through this pregnancy. That makes me happy for you!
Post a Comment