Thursday, March 4, 2010

a work in progress


(PS You see, Mom, I never outgrew it.)




4 comments:

Karee said...

This reminds me of the drawings/tracings you did on your bedroom wall in Homer. When you were like 18, hahah.

Very pretty room!!!

Jennifer said...

Yes, for other readers, when I was in high school I painted silhouettes of all my siblings on the wall. I also painted a picture on my wall in my walk-in closet, but I don't remember what it was. Please don't mistake this for me being an artsy person, because I am not. :D I just like to draw on walls.

Candy said...

Jenn, I love this! It looks very professional looking.. If I didn't already know you painted this, I would have thought you had a painter come in.. looks awesome, just like you!

Jennifer said...

Ah, geesh, thanks. ;) I'm going to paint some birds soon, and maybe have Lara do some owl crafts we can frame. Work in progress.

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...