Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Her first cold.

Please pray for Baby Lara, who has definitely come down with the bad cold I had last week. She is certainly NOT feeling good, though she is a real trooper. Her 6th tooth is getting close to breaking through right now, so she is having a lot of issues. And I ran out of Tylenol!! My main concern is to ward off ear infections (none so far)...she has been in a really good mood, today, though. Colds are always a lot worse when you are trying to sleep. Poor Baby Doll. She had a virus at the beginning of the month, and now this! Yikes! Not such a hot way to spend your 11 month birthday!

I came home tonight from a prayer meeting, and Lara was out of bed, crying and coughing. But Daddy was doing a very good job of soothing her and taking good care of her. He is a great father!

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...