Thursday, September 27, 2007

Poll Winner


She looks like us both! And we both look alike! Now we all look alike! 3 red heads!
(Her orange nose is a result of eating orange veggies, so the pedi tells me.)


I wanted to draw your attention over to the right side there where you will see various links to sites I look at it, and further down, you will see Lara's videos. You can just click on those to watch them again instead of scrolling down through the posts to find them.

2 comments:

TrainMommy said...

Here's my carrot nosed baby, too! I remember those days, I found it so strange!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=56982155206.53012155206.1190979253257&photoid=34196819806&folderid=0&view=2&page=1&sort_order=&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2004

TrainMommy said...

Okay, nevermind. Just know that Rowen suffered from Orange Nose Syndrome too, and it does go away!

:)

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...