These are the words Lara can now say:
1. Da-Da (discriminately)
2. Kitty
3. Choo Choo (for the trains that go through town)
4. Hi & Hello
5. Thank you
6. Uh-oh
7. Working on juice
Still no luck on the 'mama' front.
Dustin and Lara had a great time this weekend while I was gone. They went mall shopping-I am so jealous. Lara is a daddy's girl!!
I recently deleted my Myspace and Facebook accounts. Some of you may ask why, and I simply got bored with them all. Blogging is much more fun for me.
Lara loves crawling to the bathroom, and opening the cabinets. I made sure to put away the toilet bowl cleaner, and put in some toys...and I painted the cabinet with butterflies. So now Lara has her own bathroom space. One day, I went in there, and she had taken her pants off! (I think they just fell off from crawling. Her pants are either too short, or too bulky. I think this is going to be the story of her life. I usually just stick her in leggings, although Daddy doesn't like their tightness factor.)
Aidan is starting to warm up to the baby a little bit more.
1 comment:
Wow, she can say "Working on juice"? How talented! I'm glad you deleted your Myspace... come to the light, flee from the dark side, my young Patawan learning. Soon you WILL be a Jedi, much patience, you must learn. Clouded, your judgment was, not now... Myspace Tom was too dangerous to be left alive...
Okay, I'm done. Tee hee.
Post a Comment