Saturday, December 29, 2007

Writer's Block

I know it is all so sad, but I am having a hard time lately thinking of things to blog about on Lara...she says these words, makes these signs, gets these illnesses, learns new things, blah, blah, I think I have blogger's block.
So maybe you should all email me and give me some ideas.
Yesterday, Lara and I stayed at home, but took it easy we did not. Lara never takes it easy-she is always go, go, go. I told Dustin that I would love to have even just a tinsy bit of her energy. Dustin's family came for supper last night, as Lara's aunt and uncle have moved into the area. Aunt Amber was very nice as she let Lara sit on her lap all during supper while she tried to eat her aunt's sandwhich and make messes.

Lara LOVES to wear necklaces. I have a feeling she is going to love to play dress-up when she gets bigger. After all, she did this by herself.

Such a big girl! We are ready extra early for it to get warm outside, so we can go on walks again!

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...