Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nothing in particular.

Either youtube.com changed, or a setting on my camera changed, for now it's nearly impossible to upload videos as they are too large. So sad, I took videos last night of Lara singing "Old MacDonald' (she sings the 'EIEI' part) and of her walking [with her push toy] down the hall. Lara is very silly and very talkative. She'll come into the kitchen when I am cooking, and just sit there and talk. Won't play. Won't crawl around. Sits right there in the same spot and sings "EIEIEIEI" and babbles a lot. Lara can say all sorts of words now, which means it's time for me to start giving people mean looks when they say bad words in front of Lara. Thankfully, we don't run into that often...every once in a blue moon, it happens. But she really enjoys copying words that you say, and today she mastered saying her name, which is a lot more than can be said for some adults (mastering Lara's name)!



Lara just continues to delight me every day.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...