This is an awesome toy that does 25 different things and it only cost me $1.99!!
Lara and I worked really hard on exercises this evening. I am really hoping we can get her an AFO for her left foot asap. If we can stabilize Lara's feet/legs better, she will be able to balance better. Her tight leg muscles cause her to walk with her knees bent in toward each other and legs spaced a part in such a way that she walks on the inside of her left foot. It's not so easy learning to walk like that! Although, we are glad there is no toe-walking yet, which is why the PT hasn't bothered with an AFO yet. Anyway, I recently bought a book that is giving me some other really great ideas for our exercises, so we did some different things tonight and Lara did really well.
Well, I have another video to put on. I originally decided NOT to put this up, because I am afraid people will think I am trying to show off. But then I decided that there are some people in the world who love Lara SO much, they would love to see any video of her no matter what!! (If you are not one of those people, please go bye-bye.) Also, this is a video of how a lot of our supper conversations go. We sing, we work on our words, we work on our hand-signs, all that good stuff. I also tried not to force her to do anything, but it's so cute, I've GOT to try to get it on camera to save it forever!! Okay, so a video does not need this much intro., but one last thing: please excuse my awful singing, I am normally much better (NOT). It's the camera's fault.
1 comment:
Oh my, Lara is so adorable. And she is so smart.. singing ole mcdonald with you! I look forward to moments like that with Darcy. All she can say now is dada, and mama.. More Dada then anything.. And she can say "e" and "a"!
Post a Comment