I didn't think there was any way Lara would sleep any more today, after her 2.5 hour morning nap. But sure enough, she's done another 1.5 hours this evening...
Speaking of which, as I type this, she has just woken up.
We have a special bond like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
1 comment:
Darcy is the same way... as soon as I say she is sleeping well, she wakes up.. he he
Post a Comment