Friday, March 21, 2008

Team Lara

So far, we've raised $445 (goal is $700)! Thanks so much, everyone!

To those who've mentioned they'd like to walk with us, please note the following:
1. Be sure to register on the March of Dimes website-sign up to join our team. April 26, 10am! I believe it's a 3 mile walk.
2. There's a get together at our house following for immediate family members and walkers (unless the weather is bad). I'm declaring it Lara Day!

We're still hoping to reach our goal, but so far, we want to give a big thanks to:
* Megan and all of her supporters for contributing to Team Lara.
* Lara (Not our daughter)
* Gina
* Josh & Diana
* Rhonda
* Shelley
* Jordan By the way, no matter how much you might love the traditional Easter activities, one-year-olds and DYE do NOT mix. Lara now has a nice big blue line down her left arm and some spots on her left leg. Not to mention, very blue fingers.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...