Friday, April 25, 2008

Road rage

It goes to a whole new level when you have a baby in the backseat.

It goes to whole new level when you know you are totally RIGHT about being upset about bad drivers around your little baby, instead of just because you are impatient and think you're the best driver God ever made.

Is there a bumper sticker that says "BACK OFF! I HAVE A TODDLER IN THE BACKSEAT!" ?? Or maybe I'll make a big sign like those Pizza Hut signs, put it on the top of my car, so the semi trucks that decide to go faster than 75mph will see it better? Because apparently peering down into the back of my car to see a little child and being so close you could probably tell her eye color (breath) has no effect.
http://www.thebackpew.com/backpew/images/roadgrace.jpg

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...