Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm weird.

Every once in awhile, I get on message boards. My favorite is a board called "Babies on the Brain." (Before you all get too excited, I do not have babies on my brain. My brain is all taken up at the moment by toddler issues. But I was on this board a lot when I was pregnant.) I love to get on this board because people will post the most enjoyable questions. "My ear keeps popping, is this a pg symptom?" Maybe I was like that 2 years ago, I don't remember. "Is chewing gum okay when you're pg?" "There's a little pink spot on my elbow, should I call my OB?" I think [1st time] pregnant women are the reason the sun shines so brightly every day. Their glow and complete ignorance (after all, pregnancy is just something you have to experience to truly learn anything about it) is wonderful. And very enjoyable to read.

Anyway, why I take up my valuable time to do this, I do not know, but it's funny. I should post here the funniest question I read every day, and you'll see.

Although, not to confuse this as making fun of the girls by any means. My "quacky" moment as a pg lady came when I was taking something out of the oven and brushed the hot pan against my ever-so-protuding belly, and I thought, "Oh no!!!! Did I burn the baby?" Yes, that's right. A pg symptom is brain turning to mush at times. Or a lot of times. I may be weird, but as long as I can laugh about it!!

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...