Thursday, February 26, 2009

lent

February 25th-April 11th.

I have never done this before, but I've been inspired by some of the most unreligious people. So, I am fasting from my most favorite thing in the entire world. EATING OUT. *Dab tears* This crazy restaurant addict is seriously going to do this?
Here are my rules:

1. Eating out is okay on Sundays because that's just the way Lent goes. If I have to eat on another day, like when I am in Chicago next weekend, that will be my Sunday. Don't knock it, my God is not a religious God.

2. I will accept food that is bought for me (b/c it's not nice to refuse when people spend money on you). But I would appreciate it if none of you would do this because that will not help me. Unless you have me over for dinner and that is what you need to do because you can't cook, than that's okay.

3. Otherwise, no eating at restaurants, including grabbing a sandwich from the deil at WM.

4. Somewhere around Feb. 31, die of starvation from not eating out.

5. Leave Dustin and Lara in good financial shape because mommy is not spending all the money on eating out.

6. Go to Heaven where I will eat out every day.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...