Here is my weekly belly pic at 27W2D. These pics don't really capture my growing belly too well because I am wearing black, I suppose.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
walking progress
Lara took 10 steps at therapy on Friday. She took 5 the week before, so I'm feeling pretty good about her progress, aren't you? Here is a video to capture some of her walking. She is always silly with us, so we can't get her to do as good a job as Very Serious Gretchen can. Excuse the fact that she is wearing no pants, and a pull-up. It was just one of those days again where she was being really lazy with going to the potty, and I got tired of changing her. During her first series of steps before she starts to topple over, Dustin is not holding her.
Here is my weekly belly pic at 27W2D. These pics don't really capture my growing belly too well because I am wearing black, I suppose.
Here is my weekly belly pic at 27W2D. These pics don't really capture my growing belly too well because I am wearing black, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
1 comment:
The walking is great! I really appreciate the video. I am also glad that keep posting your belly update I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment