Claire needs a nickname that involves the word "cold." Because she always has one. She'll be healthy for a total of 3 days before another one strikes. She's developing another fever slightly over 100 degrees. Well, some children are just sickly, and some are not. Today was really odd. She cried so long and so hard that I was really tempted to take her in to the doctor-for possible ear infections. Because Claire is not a cry-baby. For her to be crying, and nothing can stop it, something is wrong. But she finally passed out, and was all right when she woke up, so I held back.
Here is Claire..not singing Jingle Bells, but being pretty cute anyway.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
1 comment:
Claire is just a darling angel! Love the pj;s, is that Belle?
Post a Comment