Saturday, January 9, 2010

Joy!

I must remember this day, I must document it, I must write it down in the baby book.
It means so much more than the first tooth, then the sitting up, then the first smile (okay, so maybe not that much).

The night of January 9, 2010. A snore was heard causing the northern lights to dance wilder casting a glow on the stars aligning directly above the main 5 spiritual elements of the Earth, causing a ripple effect through the universe causing Neptune's winds to blow harder, and Saturn's rings to shake, and the volcanoes to rumble in Hawaii. If there was a quake in CA, I must apologize, it is my fault.

You see, Claire SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG, and I am sure the Earth stopped revolving for a milisecond in great surprise.

If things just seem weird to you today... like in "Horton Hears a Who", that's why.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Awe, tell Claire thanks for the nausea and crick in my neck!

Megan said...

Congrats Mama! WTG! You made it through...hope it continues!

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...