Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Claire's 2nd

The whole family took Claire to our new doctor today. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I know she is 90th %ile weight, and 95th %ile height. So pretty much the same as always-a big girl! I definitely like the new doctor in Urbana, and I liked that it only took us 20 minutes to get there. However, he is definitely not as thorough and detailed as our previous doctor. We were with the doctor for no more than 10 minutes, whereas with our previous doctor, we would sit and discuss things for at least 20 minutes! I am not sure if Claire needs any shots; it is difficult for me to keep up with all the vaccinations that are required these days, and I am fairly certain I have not updated her immunization records. I felt guilty about that, but, as I said to the nurse, there are SO many shots kids need these days, and with two girls now, I just have to go with what the doctors tell me. But, anyway, Claire has a clean bill of health, though she was quite upset about going to the doctor, and she would tell you that she did not like it! Here are a couple videos from Claire's birthday party:




I am getting pretty tired of all our health appointments! I have an ENT appointment this week, also (check-up, my own idea); then Lara is getting her cavity filled next week; then we are trying to figure out when to set up Lara's PT times; and Lara will get her annual hip x-ray done this Friday. My goodness.

More later.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...