Claire is sick today. She walks to the toilet and calmly says, "I have to throw up." And so she calmly opens the toilet, throws up, and makes no fuss about it. Goes back to the couch and watches her sister play the Wii (Mondays are our free days).
I looked at Dustin and said, "Really? And she can't do this when she has to poop?"
What in the world? Haha.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...

No comments:
Post a Comment