It's not easy staying put at home, but I'm forcing myself to do it. It kind of makes me cranky. I just sent the girls outside to run through the leaves.
Yesterday, the girls went to Camp Drake for the whole day for their girl scout troops' Juliette Jubilee celebration (Claire is in Daisies and Lara is in Brownies). While it would have been a great opportunity to do something fun as a couple without the girls, the day went by so fast, and we spent it lounging, painting (Dustin at his parents' house), and grabbing a few groceries in the evening. We really are just trying to lay low until the baby gets here. Got some pictures of Lara, but haven't seen any of Claire yet.
It was a LOT of walking for Lara, and it had gotten pretty chilly too. We went out there later in the afternoon to check on the girls. Lara's leg was hurting, but she was okay. When she came home, I had her take a hot bath, then gave the girls some hot apple cider. They both had a really great time.
Fun day.








No comments:
Post a Comment