Friday, October 19, 2007

RECALLS

Lara is very close to mastering the skill of feeding herself with a fork. But by that I mean that she is almost to the point where she can actually scoop the food onto the fork. Sometimes she does it by herself, other times she hands me the fork and says, "thank you." Which translated means, "Here, Mommy, you scoop."

I tried to buy Lara some magnet letters and numbers she can play with on the fridge, but instead of ringing up as $2, they rung up as recalled. Which reminded me to take a look at this Baby recall site. So far, so good. I did see a sign up at Wal-Mart that the Baby Einstein blocks have been recalled. Some of my friends have these. I also really wanted to get Lara a Simplicity crib from Target, and was irrate that they didn't have it in stock (the Bloomington Target is terrible), but it turned out to be a good thing, after all, since it was recently recalled.

Myspace Layouts



No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...