T

omorrow, I have to drive Lara to Springfield for a supervisory OT session. For this reason, I am considering switching to a different OT. It is a 50 minute drive (one way), and I have to do this once a month. On top of that, Lara's OT recently told me that her schedule only allows her to be available for these visits around 12-1pm. This means I will need to leave the house at 11:10am and I will not be home until 1:50pm. So when I am supposed to get Lara some lunch? And what about her nap that is usually around 1pm? I have generally tried to be pretty flexible. In fact, I remember a message I left with a therapist that went, "You just pick a time and we'll be there." Probably shouldn't've said that.

Anyway, tomorrow I will just have to be a big girl, and explain that a more appropriate time will need to be set or we will need to find an OT whose schedule is a little more conducive to our's. Nicely, of course. *sigh* (Pic: Lara with her neighbor, Macy.)
Despite all of that, life has been good. I find myself frequently napping thanks to Lara's long 2.5-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Once she is communicating more effectively and is out of diapers, I won't know what to do with myself.
2 comments:
Lara is so precious.. I love all the new pictures.. How did therapy go?
Love to read all the updates and see the pictures.. Lara and Darcy favor a lot
Post a Comment