Could someone come over please and perform their magical powers to rid me of my sickness? I could barely sleep last night because my throat was swollen and I was afraid I would all of a sudden stop breathing. I NEVER EVER EVER get sore throats like this. Usually, a few scratchy throats a year from little colds, nothing like this. I refuse to go to the ER/prompt care/walk-in clinics, etc. because in my experience they never know what the problem is and just give you antibiotics (after one visit, my doctor immediately took me off the medicine they prescribed and put me on something that actually WORKED). So, I am trying to wait this out until Monday, and if I still feel like this, then I will see my doctor. In the meantime, I tried drinking Apple Cider Vinegar with honey, but please. I'm all for home remedies, but I think this is above the power of vinegar.
Lara is at her Grandma's for monthly sleep-over. It ended up being a good time to take her. I thought on Friday I was all better, but nope! The easiest thing for me is to distract myself away from my sickness, get my mind on other matters while I drink hot tea and eat hot soup. So I should probably stop writing this post where I am analyzing my sickness.
PLEASE, Dear God, do not let Lara get this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
No comments:
Post a Comment