Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy Day...again.

I used to really hate having a busy schedule. It didn't matter if it was all fun stuff or not, it just made me cranky to have to always be out of the house. But lately, I have been busy busy, and it is really nice. I get bored a lot here in tiny Atlanta, and it is refreshing when I see several things written down in my calendar for the week.

This afternoon, I went to my ENT while Lara went to her friend's house (update on my ear at the end.) Then we headed to Bloomington for some physical therapy (Lara will be fitted for her braces next Friday, for sure). THEN, our neighbor's birthday is today, so I told her to bring her kids over so she could go out and do something fun. So Macy and Lucas hung out with us for a few hours.

All the while, Dustin is gone! He left bright and early this morning to embark on his South Dakota trip. So I better take it slow this week. Tomorrow, besides a desperate need to go to the store, we are having a PJ Day!

Ear update: I just went in this morning to get my ear cleaned out, and my ENT sounded extremely pleased; my ear has healed beautifully! She said there is a 50/50 chance there is more cyst in there, but she also wouldn't be surprised if it all looks good. The good news is that my follow-up surgery will be shorter and they will not have to make the incision behind my ear-they will just go straight in through the ear canal.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...