Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th! 2008


Here are some pictures from the Kiddie Parade that Lara was in this morning. We didn't win any prizes, but had a good time anyway!
Lara needs to double check on some things with her people.


Myspace Layouts
Later, friends joined us for supper, which was a failure. I think that's a good thing. I think if you entertain and never have mess-ups, that means you don't entertain enough! Or perhaps I am trying to make myself feel better. Food experiments went awry, but we were all made happy again by some festive 4th of July cookies and cheesecake cupcakes...yummy...

Then, we went to see the fireworks. This was Lara's first time to see them. She was not scared at all, and got bored after about 5 minutes. She spent the rest of the time giggling and squealing with everyone around her. She got to bed 2 hours late, so here's hoping for some sleeping in!!
Myspace Layouts


No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...