Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Fun


Lara and I had a play date this morning. Considering that I never see ANYbody in little Atlanta, I am thankful that we live next door to another young couple with young children. Us mommies sat and talked while the girlies played and squealed and laughed. Lara gave Macy a big hug before we left. The girls have really learned to enjoy each other so much more lately and have a lot of fun together. So much so, that sometimes when we are outside, Lara will walk over to Macy's house, right up the driveway, saying, "Acy! Acy!" And if Macy is outside, she comes running right over. At the play date today, Lara was holding my hand and walking down the hall, and Macy took Lara's other hand and said, "I'm going to help her walk so she doesn't fall down." So sweet.

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...