I told a friend about a type of push toy I've been trying to find for Lara. One that isn't sturdy, but can be weighted down. Over time, I will lessen the amount of weight in the push toy so Lara is gradually learning to balance herself more. But there are other factors that have to be considered, also, such as height.
So my friend, ever-thoughtful and with Lara in mind, found a small stroller/push toy at a garage sale that's just what we need! It's in good condition and I think it's going to help a lot.
What a blessing to have friends who care so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
No comments:
Post a Comment