All here is well. Lara is all better from her virus last week, and our week has been full of play dates, meetings, and a party. Lara is doing really well, although her muscles are tighter because of this weather and the sickness. So we are doing some extra work, and thank goodness therapy has started back up again-she went a whole month without it!! She will be in her new braces next week, which is perfect timing, because she is outgrowing her small ones now. We're doing some more potty-training this week. I bought Lara some panties, which she really loves to wear and hates to get wet. I am hoping that will eventually encourage her to be more aware of her body's signals and prefer to use the potty. We'll see. It's all trial-and-error at this point. Besides achieving that milestone, we also need to get rid of her paci, but I don't see that happening until she is a little older.
But, in general, Lara is doing great, and so is baby #2, as far as we can tell. I cannot believe that I am already 21 weeks. I still have 4.5 months to go, but considering I have very, very quickly gone through that much already, I know this baby will be here before we know it! Yikes! I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that I have been gaining weight perfectly. I say this because I really am still NOT very big yet, and especially when I wear a sweatshirt, you would never guess that I am half-way through my pregnancy. Ah, well. If I have to look fat, I would at least like to look like I am pregnant. Maybe that's just how it is when you are taller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Start
Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night. The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...
-
"I'm calling about my daughter Lara" "Okay, and what did Lara get into today?" Since the girls have been congested a...
-
We'll start off with the heavier issues today, and end on a lighter note. First, I have started watching "Parenthood." I real...
-
"You have 489 days - 16 hours - 20 minutes - and 46 seconds until your child is out of the terrible twos phase." - Terrible Twos C...
No comments:
Post a Comment