Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PEI

It is Tuesday morning, our last day in PEI.  It has gone by so fast.

Yesterday, we did a little shopping in the morning, then headed up to St.Peter's Bay for a "PEI experience."  For about 3 hours, we made jewelry.  I made a necklace and Dustin made me some earrings.  After this, we were pretty tired, but we made our way along the northeastern shores of PEI to take in the beautiful beaches.  It was lovely and relaxing.  But we had skipped lunch and were very hungry, so we made our way back to the bay for more fish & chips, and seafood chowder.  After this, we headed to Brackley Beach to see a ceilidh.  Unfortunately, we didn't have enough cash to get in the door and the ATMs in the area were not working, so we just came home. It was late enough, and we were quite tired.  :(

At St. Peter's Bay


Dustin is pouring pewter for the jewelry

I am sanding down my necklace


Add caption




Dustin made these

I made this

Not sure what is on the agenda today, but we will probably relax and get ready to make the travel home (we leave about 3am). In case I do not post later, please pray that we don't hit any moose on the two hour drive to Moncton.  We've heard horrible tales!  Canadians, you need to shoot these things down, come on!!

No comments:

Summer Start

Dustin and I planted tomato plants last night.  The evening was stunningly beautiful. Granted I had to put on a sweatshirt, but it was on...