I work at my parents' bee business a few hours a week. I've done more in the past, and I've done less in the past. Today could have been my last day, or next week will be. So my mom made a lovely English tea luncheon to thank me for my work. Quaint sandwiches, cheeses, teas and lemonades, desserts, and fruits. One of the other employees, and the girls' babysitter, made these cute cake pops.
The girls had dance class tonight. They are both in the 1-3 grade baton class. I wanted to put Claire in a physical activity, but my choices were limited as I simply couldn't deal with fitting in another trip to Champaign. Dance has never really been Claire's thing, but I decided to just go for it. Turns out, she is loving it. And it is really nice just dropping both girls off at the same location. Lara was a little bummed about it, because she really wanted baton to be just her thing (this is her 4th year). I totally understand that, and maybe next year, I'll put Claire in tap class instead. She's so lively on her feet. ;) But Claire is much more comfortable being in a class with Lara. She feels lonely very easily. So this is a good introductory year for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment